Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Senior UI Developer
Position Overview / Job Description:
* Designs, develops tests and delivers various software modules in the workers compensation, bill review, bill repricing and claims processing industry.
* Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining ASP.NET/C# solutions and enterprise grade software.
* Participating in the prototyping, design and development of complex UI and back-end software. Designing innovative user experiences using the latest technology available.
* Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
* Meets software quality imperatives in order to reduce iterations with the Quality Assurance Department in delivering solutions.
* Delivers software that meets client functional needs and SLAs, as well as requirements in terms of security, reliability, scalability, performance, maintainability and other coding standards.
* Documents technical specifications, software design and release notes. Adhere to software development lifecycle processes and SSAE 16 audit requirements.
* Produces well-structured software and clear documentation that enables others to extend the work and allows the platform to evolve.
* Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues escalated from Technical Services or QA.
* Collaborates closely with the Product Management & Compliance teams to specify solutions that meet the business requirements and to ensure design goals are met. Builds effective working relations with the QA, Technical Services, Information Services and Account Management teams.
* College degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent required.
* 1 Years of experience with Angular 4.0 , .NET Core.
* Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently and to problem-solve complex technical issues.
* Ability to function as a team player and to be a self-starter.
* Competency to utilize Company software, proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.