Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Data Analysis/Business Intelligence)
* Responsible for all Information Management activities, supporting IT infrastructure, applications and networks.
* Executes projects when required.
* The role is responsible for understanding the business needs and working with relevant stakeholders to identify how best to meet those needs. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to gather requirements.
* The role involves analyzing and validating the documented business and system requirements.
* Can absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Is able to assess and evaluate risk and to understand the implications of new technologies.
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
* Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
* Generally domestic scope/accountability
* Engage with business stakeholders for investigative work to determine requirements.
* Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
* Takes responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modeling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required.
* Maintains links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
* Applies available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produces a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
* Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work.
* Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Domo, Power BI or similar BI tools (5 years').
* The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, effective analytical abilities, and robust organizational skills.
* Experience with Agile Scrum principles
Nice to Have
* (BS) in the field of Business Information Systems or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of Finance and Accounting a plus.
* MS SQL or MS Azure is a plus.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.