About the teamWe are a growing, extraordinary IT team that is dedicated to excellence and passionate about serving Zillow Group employees. We work closely with all organizations and locations in the company to help maintain and define new IT tools and features. You'll move quickly with this high-energy group that values new ideas.
About the role
Zillow Group, is looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist with validated communication, organization, and technical skills, to help support our rapidly growing internal user base. This includes the chance to:
* Perform basic break/fix for end-users - resolving Mac and PC issues with connectivity; peripherals; hardware; and software
* Set up accounts and hardware for incoming hires, while retiring the same for departing employees
* Build accounts, image and deploy hardware, and provide on-site/remote support when necessary
* Resolve escalated tickets from Tier 1 and 2 technicians while also offering mentorship and guidance
* Set accurate expectations and de-escalate stressful user situations.
* Gain an outstanding understanding of our corporate apps and systems
* Develop relationships with the Corp IT team to understand where to find resources for escalated issues
* Analyze and decide proper routing of issues with some enterprise impact.
* Add, maintain, and improve existing internal documentation for corporate systems and applications.
* Plan, coordinate, prioritize, and execute IT projects
* Lead projects or project tasks that require advanced technical skills with greater scope
* Assist with setup of company events from an IT perspective, including support for A/V and computer requirements
* Coordinate work to be performed with on-site vendors regarding data infrastructure or A/V work
* Help the team with basic inventory and stock room tasks - scanning delivered hardware into inventory; arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items, doing physical asset counts, and understanding whether inventory levels need replenishment
* Occasional travel on short notice may be required in order to support other ZG offices
* Assist with Exchange and/or Office365 task work - confirming email addresses; creating, checking, and updating distribution lists
* Support internal enterprise applications such as JAMF, SCCM, Shoretel, Salesforce, and Jira.
* Use Airwatch to manage and deploy mobile devices such as iPads and various different kinds of cell phones
* Keep a site running in the absence of the manager!
* Learn and improve the processes and procedures for IT at Zillow Group
Who you are
* You have four to seven years in IT or Bachelor's Degree with less experience
* You have a deep understanding of Active Directory, O365, JAMF, Okta administration, telephony, ServiceNow functions.
* You love to help people and solve problems!
* You have excellent Customer Service and collaboration skills
* You have extraordinary in-person, phone, and written communication skill
* You have the ability to provide excellent hands-on desktop support while also working on special projects assigned by the manager
* You have some familiarity with Powershell
Get to know usZillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.