About the teamFinding your dream home is only the first step in the home-buying process. On the Zillow Mortgages team, we are building products to help educate and empower people through the process of financing their home.
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Lending Platform team, you'll be working closely with product management and design to conceptualize, design, and build engaging full-stack web applications. If you want to have a big impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward team, then this is the role for you!
Who you are
* 5+ years of experience delivering high quality production code
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
* A proven track record of high productivity in designing, coding, debugging web applications
* Proficiency in Python (required) and C#/.NET Core (preferred)
* Some experience with SQL databases
* Some experience with modern web technologies like React, Redux, vue.js, etc. a plus
* Familiarity with front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
* You have a desire to be challenged and have fun in a fast-paced environment
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.