About the teamAs a member of the Zillow Group Concierge team, you will develop the next generation of software to help propel our business to the next level of growth. We work across many lines of business by providing applications and automation that help our teams engage with our Premier Agent audience. We're always looking for ways to improve our processes and move quickly while ensuring our end-users get the best experience.
Do you love solving complex problems, building services, and bridging the gap to new business opportunities? Read on to learn more!
About the role
As a Senior Software Development Engineer on the Concierge, you will be responsible for:
* Inventing elegant solutions to hard problems
* Participating in all stages of application development, from UI design, to development, to deployment, to application monitoring
* Iterating quickly in an agile development process
* Building data processing systems from the ground up
* Designing relational, NoSQL and Distributed Processing solutions using the latest technologies
* Providing feedback to influence product direction
Who you are
* You are proficient with an object-oriented programming language (Java, Python, C#, Golang, etc)
* You have hands-on experience with scalable backend service frameworks and microservice architecture
* You have experience with a modern UI framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
* 5+ years of experience in designing, coding, and debugging web applications and backend services.
* 5+ years using, and building, systems using relational and non-relational databases such as SQL Server, MongoDB or similar
* Experience with Data Conversion and Data Cleansing is preferred
* You are an analytical, result oriented individual with high attention to detail
* A degree in Computer Science or related field
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.