Responsible for maintaining and supporting RINGCENTRAL's QoS reporting, QoS infrastructure and advanced Voice and Video applications.
* Perform traffic modeling and capacity estimation, and develop multi-tenant distributed computing models;
* Work with QoS technologies in application and network layers;
* Evaluate 3rdparty products and tools relating to VoIP, Voice and Video;
* Conduct testing and validation of new VoIP applications and call flows;
* Troubleshoot and solve technical problems related to VoIP applications which interact with RINGCENTRAL's unified communications platform;
* Conduct network operations, maintenance, repairs, and upgrades of VOIP infrastructure;
* Perform data analysis using big data techniques to isolate platform issues and recommend solutions;
* Install relevant VoIP hardware and equipment as needed;
* Debug VoIP call processing applications;
* Implement, manage and maintain VoIP monitoring solutions.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* U.S. Master of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or related field plus two (2) years of relevant, progressive experience is required. U.S. Bachelor of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or related field plus five (5) years of relevant, progressive experience is also acceptable. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training & experience is acceptable.
* IP (Session Initiation Protocol), RTP, Linux/Windows platforms, VoIP, Radius, SIPp, Shell Scripting, SQL and C/C++
* Documentary verification of education/experience required
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.