We are in search for highly motivated system integration analyst to join the co-sourcing pension administration group in our Vernon Hills location. As an system integration analyst, you will be part of an implementation team deploying pension administration software to clients.
* Gather client business and data requirements for implementing pension administration software
* Translate defined benefit plan provisions into system specifications
* Collaborate with project manager on tasks related to implementing pension administration software
* Configure and test pension administration software
* Develop and execute system/integration test plans
* Develop end-user training materials for clients
* Conduct end-user training to clients on how to use the system
* Provide post production support to clients
* Bachelor degree required (business, math, computer science)
* 3 years of business process analysis, business analysis
* 3 years of working with defined benefit plans
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience with working in a project life cycle
* Experience interpreting a legal defined benefit plan document
* 3 years of software implementation experience a plus
* SQL knowledge a plus
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Mercer is a human resource consulting service that includes compensation, employee benefits, communications, and investment consulting.