Raytheon is seeking a Full Stack Developer to be an integral part of a Java Web Application development team to support both Raytheon products and customer programs in one of the following locations: Herndon, VA; Clarksville, TN; Saint Petersburg, FL or Fayetteville, NC. The Full Stack Developer is a key member of the development organization. The Full Stack Developer will work within an agile development organization and be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software and managing timeline commitments. The engineer will be responsible for:
* Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
* Participate in the technical design and development of new features and products.
* Maintain and support existing features and products.
* Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality.
* Investigate and resolve support issues.
* Ensure automated builds and continuous integration are working at all times.
* Contributing to technical documentation and training material.
* Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
* Participating in software development process following agile model.
Raytheon employs individuals who have a creative and forward thinking approach to product development. If you enjoy an environment that encourages a technical curiosity, a readiness to learn and a desire to grow professionally, we would like to talk with you.
Preferred Additional Experience and Skills:
* Experience with Material Design, style frameworks such as CSS, LESS
* Experience with large systems software design
* Experience in creating or working with VMs
* Experience with continuous integration unit testing, and automated testing
* Experience with agile methodologies, iterative development, and refactor design as requirements evolve.
* TS/SCI clearance desired
137051BR 137051 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
FL - St. Petersburg
NC - Fayetteville
TN - Nashville
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.