The ISS department at Raytheon BBN Technologies in Cambridge, MA is looking to hire systems researchers in the Cambridge, Massachusetts office. Candidates should have a strong Computer Science background and Systems level R&D expertise.
Experience and expertise in one or more of the following areas
* Distributed systems
* Operating systems
* compiler technologies
* Embedded systems
* Virtualization technologies
* Software engineering and development and manipulation of network and application stacks
* Security technologies
* Data-driven analysis, reasoning and quantification techniques
and the ability to work in a self-directed manner as part of a team is required. We are primarily interested in hiring new PhDs but are open to considering strong candidates at any level.
* Analytic thinking and problem solving
* Long term view, ability to capture and communicate complex ideas
* Good oral and written communication
* BS (in Computer Science or related field) with 6+ years, or MS (in Computer Science) with 4+ years, or PhD (in Computer Science) with 0-3 years
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140532 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Cambridge
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.