We are seeking a seasoned Software Engineering Manager to play a central role in growing our organization and delivering enhanced analytic and collaboration features to our customers. This is your opportunity to make a large impact at a growing company.
- A hands-on manager who can help us grow our software development team.
- Passionate about leading teams and providing individual technical mentorship to engineers.
- Willing and able to take on additional management responsibilities as the development team grows.
- Excited about developing complex web-based distributed platforms.
- Eager to learn new technologies and apply them in solving complex business problems.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal), with the demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- Able to collaborate well with others and thrive with challenging assignments.
- A self-starter, able to perform work with minimal supervisory direction.
- At least 8 years significant experience as a software engineer in a formal product development environment.
- Managed or been technical lead of teams of 3-8 engineers for at least 2 years, with hiring and direct employee reporting and development responsibility.
- Implemented successful solutions to a wide variety of challenges in application architecture, design and coding, functionality and usability, and optimization.
- Passion for managing people and being responsible for the hiring of new developers and pro-actively leading their career development.
- BS in computer science or computer engineering.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver new features aligned with our company goals and customer's needs.
- Define, shape, and develop product features and releases with a cross-functional team.
- Champion and drive our software development lifecycle.
- Provide design and quality feedback in code reviews.
- Create proof of concepts.
- Provide inspiring leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to reach their full potential.
- Interface with partner and third-party systems, using common web services protocols and transports.
- Actively participate in the hiring of new developers.