At Pfizer we make medicines and vaccines that change patients' lives with a global reach of over 780 million patients. Pfizer Digital is the organization charged with winning the digital race in the pharmaceutical industry. We apply our expertise in technology, innovation and our business to support Pfizer in this mission.
The Digital Solutions and Enablement (DSE) team creates comprehensive technology solutions for our external customers. This includes all digital (web, mobile, omni-channel, & devices) products, platforms, services and experiences in service of:
* Patients and Caregivers
* Clinicians & Study Participants
* Payers, Hospitals, Pharmacies, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Government Health Systems and Institutions
Solutions teams within DSE are driven to ensure that every health system stakeholder is given easy access to the information and tools they need to manage the best possible outcome for patients.
Opportunities exist for DSE in many disciplines including web, mobile, artificial intelligence, and the electronic medical record (EMR) space to empower our stakeholders through seamless user experiences to support the detection, diagnosis, access and adherence for patients in their health journeys.
We seek qualified individuals to join us in our mission to fulfill our company's purpose as we advance breakthroughs that change patients' lives by ensuring they have access to quality healthcare services and Pfizer's medicines and vaccines.
The UX lead is accountable for leading design activities within the team, while understanding the product managers vision and requirements deliver and implement the appropriate user experience for the patient and caregiver product and project set.
Working with a talented team of functional/technical experts, the UX lead will apply user-centered research and design to create usable, engaging, modern, and intuitive interfaces for cutting-edge systems
The lead will be critical in defining use cases, and designs while working to involve required stakeholders including product owner and members of the scrum team. This senior position requires an individual with a proven ability to work within the team across a variety of technologies, delivering solutions that meet and exceed stakeholder expectations.
* Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for digital solutions (Including web, mobile, and desktop), producing storyboards, mockups and conceptual models with an ability to articulate the rationale for design decisions.
* Prototype designs to represent the User Interface (UI) iteratively integrate into the UI design of the solution
* Deliver design assets including interactive prototypes and development-ready UI specifications. (Product Developer ready artifacts)
* Lead and manage cross functional stakeholders on the team to define requirements and develop the design solution
* Build both low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototype when necessary to solicit input on designs.
* Deliver on multiple, concurrent user stories within the scrum while keeping informed of other scum team inter-dependencies on the design
* Conform to modern UI/UX best practices and methods
* Partners with the Digital Marketing /user Experience Lead in D&T on design thinking principles and vision.
* Delivers additional assignments for internal marketing materials, explainers, presentations and other deliverables where a keen design eye and expertise in graphically conveying complex concepts and materials.
* Lean/Agile leader - Helps the team embrace agile core values, adopt and apply those principles, and implementation practices.
* Strong working knowledge of graphic design, and familiarity with appropriate design tools.
* Experience in prototype tools such as; Photoshop\Illustrator, Balsamiq, Proto.io, Powerpoint, and similar tools to solicit input on designs.
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience working in an agile software environment
* Have demonstrated ability and experience in technology solutions delivery in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment with demonstrated capabilities managing large scale, enterprise software requirements definition, designs and implementations in global 24-by-7 environments.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Bachelor of Arts in Design or relevant disciplines.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships, influence outcomes, and deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
* Excellent skills in planning, analysis, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation, and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
* Proven capability leading projects in an Agile/DevOps environment
* High proficiency and proven successful delivery of experiences using Agile development, especially scaled agile and lean techniques and methodologies (Disciplined Agile, SAFe, etc.)
Primarily computer-based work.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Travel will be required as part of this role. Expectations around travel will vary but candidates must be capable of travel within the region, to other regions, and to Pfizer World Headquarters.
* Business Technology is a 7x24x365 endeavor. This role may require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: June 26, 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.