This position reports to the Director, Human Resources Digital Global HR Business Analyst Lead. This role will be a member of a team responsible for the BT partnership with the HR Business and Operational Solutions (BOS) organization globally.
As a team member, and in partnership with the HR BOS US and Operations organizations, the selected candidate will contribute to the HR technology strategy and roadmap, end-to-end delivery of HR technology solutions and ongoing support for existing HR platforms and systems specifically related to Time and Attendance solutions. Implementation of the Time and Attendance HR technology roadmap is also included in the scope of this role.
The primary technology used for Time and Attendance across Pfizer is Kronos.
* Responsible for translating and documenting business requirements into detailed functional requirements
* Responsible for requirements analysis, management and communication
* Responsible for defining, documenting and communicating as-is /to-be processes
* Performs thorough testing, as needed
* Identifies and resolves interdependencies between other systems, interfaces, and releases
* Ensures that technical solutions are effectively implemented against business requirements
* Works closely with Client Partners, Solution Architects and Service Delivery to identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered
* Provides recommendations for changes or improvements based on data analytics
* Partners with service provider resources for key vendor activities, including global solution delivery, data/development standards, testing, escalated production issues, and functional & end-user training.
* Leverages common processes, standards and methodology across Pfizer Digital; leverages resources and eliminates redundancy through common services
* Encourages innovation; participates in the development and implementation of ideas; understands guiding principles and takes appropriate risks
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with high level non-technical stakeholders, as well as technical development teams
* Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and oral)
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
* BS/BA in Technical or Business field with a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT
* Masters in Business or IT or equivalent experience preferred
* 7 + years of technical experience in Kronos application delivery and support
* Hands on Service Delivery and Operations experience desirable
* Strong ability to engage cross - functional teams to deliver on time and within budget
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and strong customer relationship skills
* Domain expertise in Human Resource, Time and Attendance and Payroll
* Kronos 6.x, 7.x and Cloud expertise, including online configuration and WIM
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Domestic and potentially International travel up to 25%.
* Weekend and after hours work as needed in support of HR Digital's urgent/critical requirements.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 9, 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.