The Sr. Manager of Solutions Delivery Architect will provide a vital role as the primary technical interface between the Commercial, GPD,WRD business line, and the Business Application Platforms (BAP) group within Enterprise Platforms & Security.
This role has a deep understanding of application and infrastructure architectures and is particularly adept at the translation of specific business outcomes into technology requirements.
Ultimately, this role will be accountable for the scoping and development of user stories & epics, which will encapsulate the technology requirements of the business lines that the role supports. This role will coordinate directly with BAP engineering teams to ensure that features & capabilities being developed are "fit for purpose" against original requirements.
This role will report directly to the Director, Solutions Delivery within Business Application Platforms.
* Act as the primary technical interface between the Business Application Platforms (BAP) team, and the assigned Digital Technology business line.
* Provide infrastructure architectural guidance for the translation of business outcomes into solutions that can be developed and operationalized by BAP.
* Develop user stories and epics to encapsulate business requirements for prioritization against the master BAP backlog.
* Lead the scoping of user stories and epics through collaboration with BAP engineering, operations and service management teams.Identify investments that may be needed in resources and technologies.
* Provide an oversight function throughout the development continuum to ensure efficacy of engineered features and capabilities against the original business requirements.
* Coordinate with other Solutions Delivery Architects supporting business lines across Digital Technology to identify opportunities for technology alignment and efficiency of implementation.
* Stay abreast of technology innovation and provide thought leadership both to the assigned Digital Technology business line contacts, but also to BAP Engineering and Operations groups.
* Act as an SME for the assigned Digital Technology business line and maintain a thorough understanding of key application and infrastructure systems.Provide continuous optimization recommendations based on evolving service capabilities.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline and 6-8 years of related pharmaceutical experience required.
* 7+ years of experience with application and infrastructure architecture, with demonstrated success in developing complex, enterprise systems to achieve key business outcomes.
* 4+ years of experience in client facing roles where delivery obligations are achieved through other teams
* Demonstrated understanding of both traditional and agile style development models as well as traditional and cloud solutions
* Demonstrated business acumen and ability to stay abreast of business issues that impact solution teams
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to indirectly influence key partners and stakeholders
* Applicants should be capable of working through a personal laptop computer or mobile device for extended period
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 6, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.