Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
The Digital Designer will concept and design digital content for Beachbody brands. This individual must be committed to producing high-quality digital experiences, which at their core are about converting web traffic to transactions.
The right candidate will be a mid-level designer with a basic understanding of user experience, responsive web and messaging hierarchy. Successful collaboration with cross-channel managers including web developers, product managers, art directors and video producers is also a must.
* Work closely with Art Directors, Brand Managers, and Business Leaders on e-commerce site design and implementation, digital assets, and digital advertising content
* Produce assets for our digital ecosystem of websites and apps
* Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in digital ad design, email design, responsive web design, and mobile optimization.
* Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university, with 3+ years of experience
* Able to provide examples of web pages, email campaigns, banner ads, social media content and other art created for digital use
* Examples of digital work for direct response commerce and digital streaming technology highly desired
* Online portfolio of high-quality digital design (e-commerce sites and transactional landing pages a major plus)
* Experience in UI design for mobile devices, with examples
* Understanding of responsive design with examples
* Results driven, experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & tight deadlines with the ability to multi-task several projects at the same time
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
* BONUS SKILLS - Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
* BONUS SKILLS - Experience with video editing apps such as Adobe After Effects and/or Premier
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Beachbody provides fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs for customers.