Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody's technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce & high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms & core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment solutions. We are a team of top-notch, committed individuals who are passionate about building the best software possible for our customers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior SDET?
We are looking for a smart and self-driven Senior Software Development Engineer in Test who can take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic collaborative team environment.
* Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left/Shift Right, TDM, TEM, etc.
* Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through Automation
* Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases.
* Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite
* Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC
* Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
* Participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
* Participating in design and code reviews, refactor code as needed to meet evolving design standards, participate in or lead engineering process improvements.
We'd love to chat if you have:
* A minimum of 7 years of diverse experience designing, developing, and implementing Test Automation solutions across a variety of platforms and applications.
* Experience using tools, frameworks and languages like Java, JMeter, Jenkins, Sauce Labs, GIT, SQL, Dynatrace, Loom, SonarQube, etc.
* A strong passion for quality, high level of attention to detail, and the proven ability to solve complex technical challenges
* Extensive experience applying Quality Engineering techniques across the SDLC to improve the quality of systems and enable the ability to deliver quality at speed.
* Experience with configuring build tools, CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Beachbody provides fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs for customers.