Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
Why is the Technology Team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody's technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. They provide applications from consumer-facing e-commerce and high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms and core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
As a Lead Systems Engineer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for managing and maintaining our hybrid cloud infrastructure consisting of 1,500+ Linux servers. This person will assist our efforts to leave manual, labor intensive processes behind and reach our goal of automation and managing infrastructure through automation. The Sr. Systems Engineer will be an integral part of the technical operations team that keeps the engine humming smoothly.
What you will be doing at Beachbody as a Lead SysOps Engineer?
* Build and support Linux servers in enterprise environments.
* Deep understanding and experience with configuration management tools to support our Linux servers and environments.
* Creatively solve new complex problems while trying to keep the solution simple.
* Script with languages such as Bash or Python.
* Participate in on-call escalation chain as well as off-hour maintenances.
* Develop highly repeatable processes, resilient services and demonstrate a desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING.
We'd love to chat if you have:
* 8+ years of experience in Systems Engineering
* 3+years of experience managing and maintaining large scale Linux environments.
* 3+ years working with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt Stack.
* 3+ years of experience managing and working with VMware.2+ years of experience managing and supporting systems in AWS or other cloud providers.
* 2+ years of experience with networking skillsets, eg: switching, TCP/IP, subnets, etc.
* Clear communication style in all forms, including making recommendations for improvements
* Strong experience using standard server software such as MySQL, Apache and Nginx.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
It would be pluses if you have the following:
* Experience working in virtualized server environments.
* Strong Google foo skillsets.
* Eagle eye attention to detail.
* Great team player!
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Beachbody provides fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs for customers.