Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
The current position of Senior Software Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise related to Oracle Finance Applications and will help to define business requirements by engaging with business partners, designing and developing customizations, conversions and interfaces. Plays a role in analysis, design, configuration and support of business applications, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging technologies.
Following experience is required for a successful candidate:
Minimum 8 years of experience in Oracle EBS including R12. Participated in full cycle Oracle EBS implementations. Interacting with business end users and other key stakeholders to identify the business requirements, and mapping/ designing of business requirements into complex Oracle eBusiness suite processes that integrate large volumes of orders from multiple sources, monitoring, troubleshooting, tracking and documenting. Working experience in configuring Oracle Order Management and SCM Modules Conduct demos on new solutions to business end users. Identify new enhancements/improvements such as upgrading the systems to newer versions to get full benefit of product to keep the business on top of competitors to improve business processes Design and development of different reports, data extracts, data uploads, dashboards and provide support to ongoing/existing reports and dashboards Demonstrated ability to handle small to medium size projects independently. Strong knowledge SQL/PLSQL
Following experience is desired:
Working knowledge of Oracle Financials module. Ability to use Visio to map complex business processes.
Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Analysis and Design
* Assists in the definition of end user requirements and functional specifications and provides estimates for the work effort required.
* Supports existing customizations, conversions and interfaces as necessary.
* Designs dashboards, alerts and reports.
* Maintains all functional deliverables including design specifications and documentation of configuration changes.
* Identifies single points of failure and operational gaps and develops plans for improvement.
* Configures and tests specific platform software to meet business needs.
* Builds specifications for new and modifies existing customizations, conversions and interfaces.
* Creates test cases and conducts unit testing.
* Creates dashboards, alerts, and reports.
* Works with vendor, as necessary, on implementation activities.
* Assists with deploying all changes to production environment for assigned applications.
* Plans for and manages the upgrade cycle for the platform.
Advice and Guidance
* Establishes standards for platform use in all environments.
* Promotes the effective use of the platform and determines when the platform should or should not be used as part of a solution.
* Provides an update on status to interested parties.
* Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products, working with vendor and other technology teams as necessary.
Emerging Technology Monitoring
* Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new platform technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Beachbody provides fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs for customers.