Beachbody, the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy fulfilling lives?
We are searching for an enthusiastic Web Designer/Front-End Developer to develop promotional website landing pages, event websites, email campaigns, and other online tools, as well as design marketing materials such as emails, promotion banners and social media images. Coding, digital design and database administration are all elements of this position.
* Interface with Marketing, Training, and Creative teams to develop websites, web landing pages, email campaigns, and online tools.
* Work with Marketing and Communications teams to design emails, marketing banners and social media assets as needed.
* Manage website production process from wireframing and pre-production through QA and launch, as well as maintenance and operational needs.
* Maintain web project schedules and ensure deadlines are met.
* Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams to manage and maintain site content, including copy, images, and video.
* Communicate to the Project Owner with efficiency and accuracy on progress and/or delays.
* Must be extremely detail oriented and a self-starter
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Must have exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of deadlines
* Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong foundation in HTML and CSS syntax
* Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or equivalent application(s)
* WordPress experience
* Experience with responsive web and email development
* Experience with Exact Target is a plus
* Content Management System experience
* BS in Graphic Design, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Beachbody provides fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs for customers.