Granular is the leading software and analytics company for agriculture. We are revolutionizing one of the world's largest and most important industries by making farmers’ lives easier and making them more profitable. Our products help farmers get access to land, make more efficient use of inputs, and make better business decisions. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Cumming, GA and Des Moines, IA.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
You will be an integral part of Granular's success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform agriculture!
What you will do:
- Design and implement infrastructure automation for new or existing applications
- Collaborate daily with fellow team members to drive best practices and identify innovative strategies for successful delivery
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of systems administration and configuration experience with 1+ years of experience focused on cloud-hosted commercial facing environments
- Experience administering and automating Linux and Windows
- Cloud deployment automation experience ideally utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Jenkins, and/or cloud-init
- Demonstrated ability to implement robust, effective, and high quality solutions
- Detailed knowledge of cloud infrastructure management
- Experience automating the configuration of and administration of load balancers, DNS, firewalls, and cloud based networks
- Experience implementing strategies such as blue-green deployments, phoenix environments, immutable infrastructure, and infrastructure as code
- Experience with log consolidation, reporting, and alerting frameworks
- We value diversity and treat every employee with a high degree of autonomy and respect
- Have a big impact by joining a small, fast-paced and smart team. We are having fun building a great company and helping one of the most important industries in the world
- Upward movement. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Employer sponsored medical, dental, vision
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and generous 401(k) match