Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
* Experts in Banking and Payments, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management and Energy
* Deeply knowledgeable in the financial services space and offer solutions across Finance, Risk and Compliance, Digital, Technology, Data and Business Change & Cost Transformation
* Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
* Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We currently have a great opportunity for top talent with strong Financial Services and Consulting experience to join our team as a Senior Consultant in New York City.
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Skills & Expertise
* Implementing and advising on strategic client direction, risk and issues, and project goals.
* Conducting structured data gathering, research, and analysis while evaluating controls to provide relevant recommendations for enhancing current operations.
* Structuring, planning, and managing the execution of client deliverables.
* Preparing, facilitating, documenting, and actively participating in client meetings and workshops.
* Creating high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings.
* Participating in the development of new market opportunities that will expand our business, the Capco brand, and our global reach.
* 5+ years of relevant financial services and/or management consulting experience.
* Cyber Security: Risk Management, Data Protection & Privacy, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, IT Security Organization, Awareness & Training
* Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
* An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
* Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
* Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry.
* A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
* Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
* A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
* A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry.