Capco is looking to hire an experienced software developer with financial product experience and a passion for innovation.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting and adaptable engineer proficient in multiple languages and tools, who enjoys solving difficult technical and business challenges, ranging from back-end scalability to analytical functions and aggregation.
You are also a passionate developer who enjoys building projects from scratch for work and personal satisfaction, and you strive to always follow coding conventions and best practices.
* Support both the design and development of our analytics platform, with a particular focus on implementing and integrating core analytics components (e.g., credit models, aggregation engine, cash flow engine)
* Lead integration projects with major clients and partners
* Research latest technologies and frameworks for improved solutions and product features
* Work closely with our product, research, and capital markets leads on both prototyping and iterative development
* 2-3 years in Financial Services
* B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
* 4-6+ years of software engineering experience (note that this can include a candidate's years of software development experience prior to having begun working professionally)
* Proven record of delivering robust and scalable technology platforms
* Proficiency in data structures and algorithms in Python
* Proficiency in other languages such as Java, C, or C++ is preferred
* Web architecture and development experience a plus (Angular/RxJS, D3, HTML5/CSS3, REST/Websocket)
* Strong relational database and modeling experience, with experience in NoSQL technologies a plus
* Experience utilizing Amazon Web Services and developing in a Linux environment
* Familiarity with writing unit, integration and E2E tests using standard libraries and frameworks such as Jasmine/Karma, Protractor, Pytest, Googletest and/or JUnit
* Experience with using continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, Git, Docker, Wheels, CMake and/or Maven
* Proven critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
The following qualifications are helpful but not mandatory:
* Experience with performance profiling, parallel computing, distributed computing, GPU computing, functional programming, messaging systems
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry.