Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full lifecycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Sales Specialist to join our team. This individual's primary responsibility is to act as a subject matter expert for Presidio's Security solutions, working in conjunction with the outside sales team and our national Cybersecurity delivery team to build relationships that cement Presidio as clients' primary security solutions provider. This role will report into the sales organization.
Key Cybersecurity Sales Specialist Reponsibilities:
* Proactively engage with clients as a trusted advisor to understand security challenges and requirements and identify how they can be addressed by Presidio and partner solutions
* Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with sales teams and ensure product and service selection meets customers' business and technology needs
* Present and articulate Presidio security value proposition to clients (including C-suite, with an emphasis on the CISO) on both a technical and business level
* Effectively communicate the capabilities of Presidio security services
* Proactively monitor and assess industry/technology advancements and alliances, looking for ways to leverage existing capabilities and emerging technologies
* Define requirements, solutions and value propositions to hand off to Solutions Architects
* Work with Account Managers and Sales Directors to proactively establish presence in key client accounts
* Develop security solution profiles for top accounts and identify key influencers and decision-makers
* Own and develop relationships with key vendor contacts to stay current on vendor updates and to facilitate account mapping, deal registration, discounting and escalations
* Conduct security trainings to build outside sales team's security and lead qualification capabilities
* Work with Presidio Cybersecurity team to identify opportunities for consulting and hardware/software integration services
* Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, delivery schedule
* Demonstrate industry thought leadership to attract clients and grow Presidio's market reputation in security
* 5-10+ years of experience in IT Security and / or Managed Security Services
* Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security
* Bachelor's degree in technology or sales related field preferred
* Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management
* Experience in vulnerability analysis procedures and deliverables
* Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security etc.), information security concepts and familiarity with security products (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, McAfee, Symantec etc.) and the security marketplace
* Broad experience and understanding of regulatory framework and guidelines in the region are highly desirable
* Professional security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent are highly desirable
* Working knowledge and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g., penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment) is highly desirable (pre-sales perspective)
* Experience in a pre- or post-sales capacity in an information security environment is desirable
* Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology is desirable
* Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, framework and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
* Broad experience and understanding of security trends, threat landscape and frameworks like the cyber kill-chain
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.