Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
We are excited to be adding an HCMS Analyst to our growing team! The HCMS Analyst is responsible for implementing and maintaining the Human Capital Management System, Ultipro and will report to the HCMS Manager. This position serves as the technical point of contact for the HCMS system and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HCMS Analyst also supports Ulitpro system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
This position will help maintain the HCMS for the company, working closely with the HR and Payroll, IT and Finance Departments.
Previous experience using Ultimate/UltiPro and Cognos is highly desired.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Ensure data integrity related to all Human Resources/Payroll information management process and transactions.
* Review audit reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure system functionality.
* Ensure the control of Security and Access to Ultipro.
* Serve as the technical point of contact for HR/Payroll and other functional areas reliant upon Ultipro data.
* Active participation in the administration of requirements, generation of queries, creation and processing of reports, events and technical solution to satisfy business needs.
* Proactively provide guidance and training to team members and management on technical process, systems, and tools.
* Proficiency in Business intelligence platforms, specifically in Cognos solutions and environments.
* Troubleshoot technical and data issues as needed.
* Customer service focus, ability to drive projects/processes through to completion in a diplomatic manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, evidencing the ability to influence and direct resources for which one does not have direct supervisory control
* Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
* Work well in a team setting but also need to be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* BA degree in human resources, information technology, computer science or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years of experience working with HR Tools and technology, Ultimate Software experience preferred
* Some project management experience required
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.