Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
* Conduct planning and development meetings as necessary to develop company optimization projects standards and specifications
* Work with department stakeholders to develop robust scope of work and/or business cases for new BPO projects
* Review scope of work with customer to ensure project integrity and communicate internal customers' responsibilities to ensure they are an active participant as required to assure project success.
* Establish and manage to specific project milestones.
* Determine appropriate project team staffing requirements and ensure requirements are adequately met.
* Communicate goals, objectives, and internal customer expectations to project team members
* Coordinate events and act as the central point of contact for internal and external resources including the customer while communicating project status and risk analysis to internal customers' and Presidio management regularly throughout the project.
* Establish goals and objectives, scope of work, implementation plan and time frames, and implementation team responsibilities for the project.
* Supervise and ensure quality implementation by internal and external resources including contracted professional services.
* Manage project risks to resolve jeopardy conditions adversely affecting on-time performance, ROI or internal customer satisfaction.
* As project nears completion, create cut list of outstanding work to be done in order to manage timely and mutually satisfactory project closure
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
* 7 years Project Management experience
* 5 years of Business Process Management experience
* PMP Certification preferred
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.