Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Presidio is seeking a seasoned, customer-facing Senior Project Manager experienced with managing complex IT infrastructure projects that meet our customer project requirements in the following areas:
* Cisco Core Routing and Switching, Security
* Cisco Unified Communications
* Cisco Wireless
* Cloud Technology
* EMC Storage
* Data Center technologies
Our project management approach is based on industry best practices. This is a great opportunity to work with best-in-class technology, team with engineers with deep expertise in their domains and a passion to deliver quality solutions to our customers that go above and beyond the customer's expectations. This position will report to the Director, PMO and can be based in our Pleasanton, CA office
* Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple and/or large-scale projects
* Creation of detailed project plans, status reporting and managing issues/risks/actions
* Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects
* Manages Project budget and billing
* Partners across cross functional teams to deliver the best possible solution for a client
* Meet with customers during key phases of the project
* Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
* 10+ years as a hands-on Project Manager managing technical implementation projects and having customer facing experiences.
* Project Management experience in Cisco's product line (Routing, Switching, Unified Communication, Data Center Virtualization using VMware and EMC product lines. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and successfully drive projects to meet defined budgets and timelines.
* Experience managing Cloud technology projects is highly preferred.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously both small and large
* Experience managing project financials and resource management both internal and with partner vendors
* Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Proficient in MS Office and Project planning tools
* ITIL knowledge (certification preferred)
* PMP Certification preferred
* Ability to travel up to 20%
Presidio offers an extensive benefits package, competitive salary and training opportunities.
Visit us at: www.Presidio.com
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.