Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
We are presently seeking a Sr. Network Engineer to join our team.
* Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions.
* LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex environments including Internet Edge architectures.
* Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of network and security products/solutions
* Provide technical leadership on complex projects requiring teams of engineers.
* Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
* You possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be flexible with hours.
* You possess a vehicle.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Active Cisco® CCNP/CCIE certificate or equivalent experience
* At least 7 years of related experience providing project deliverables in a VAR/Integrator environment
* Strong communication skills
* Solid documentation experience with Microsoft® Visio, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint
* Ambitious and goal-oriented, with initiative to work until job is complete.
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
* Programmable Infrastructure (APIs, Scripting, PYTHON, JSON) strongly desired
* Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred)
* Multi-protocol environments, with mutual redistribution of routing protocols
* Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment
* Potential candidates must also possess experience and demonstrate expertise in at least one or more of the following areas:
* ACI, NSX, DNA, Viptela
* VXLAN EVPN
* AWS & Azure Networking
* NGFW/Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco is a must, Palo Alto is a plus)
* Palo Alto TRAPS
* Authentication solutions including 802.1x/RADIUS/TACACS, Cisco ACS and RSA
* Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, Citrix, F5, Riverbed)
* IDS/IPS solutions (Sourcefire/Palo Alto a plus)
* Familiarity with additional core technologies including:
* NetBrain, NMAP, Nessus, IPERF, SolarWinds, OpenNMS, PRIME, SPLUNK, ESXi
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.