First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
You have ideas; we're listening
As CRM and Integration Development Lead, you'll report to the head of Wealth Management engineering and help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions for the Wealth Management team's technology roadmap. You'll own a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience within Wealth Management maintains the high standards of the Bank. You'll bring a strong technical background, along with strategic thinking, as you play a hands-on role in design, development, testing, deliverable preparation and other related activities across various Information Services groups.
What you'll do as a CRM and Integration Development Lead:
* Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of CRM platform solutions, which includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed, while maintaining alignment to the Private Wealth Management goals and strategy.
* Develop custom CRM applications that are elegant and useful solutions to complex business problems by working across various teams to understand the needs of our clients, and then identifying enhancements through direct client interaction.
* Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
* Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within CRM Lightning.
* Oversee the design, scoping, implementation and testing in short Agile release cycles of in-house development and partner implementations.
* Document standard operating procedures for the CRM tech team.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* A master's degree in computer science is preferred
* More than 10 years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on engineer developing complex systems architecture
* More than seven years of CRM development experience using the Agile development process
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership.
* A desire to be a team player who encourages collaboration and has a commitment to consistently demonstrating and following high standards of integrity in business decision-making, along with a positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues
* The ability to skillfully negotiate in tough situations with internal and external groups-you are both direct and diplomatic, with a focus on looking toward the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge
* Broad knowledge and experience in Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud
* Experience in developing UI pages using Salesforce tools such as Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and Ant Migration
* Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, MuleSoft and SOA integration technologies
* Strong experience with NoSQL and relational data stores
* The ability to think globally about all aspects of the Bank, including discussing multiple considerations of an issue and forecasting them into the future, based on an understanding of how the Bank works, competes, serves clients and generates shareholder value
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.