First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Marketing and Communications group provides the tools, resources and guidance to support our bankers and wealth managers in growing existing client relationships and building new ones. We serve as a strategic partner to our stakeholders in helping to maintain a best-in-class Net Promoter Score through safeguarding and promoting our brand of exceptional client service.
First Republic is looking for a Digital Designer to support our in-house creative team and work with our agency partners in the evolution of digital initiatives. This individual should be ambitious, passionate and optimistic in their approach to problem solving. If you strive for perfection, are resourceful and action-oriented, the opportunities are abundant. You will be instrumental in the evolution of First Republic's digital roadmap.
Temp to Hire
What you'll do as a Digital Designer:
* Produce innovative design solutions expressed through wireframes, annotations, user flows, storyboards and visual design assets
* Design and lead usability research with internal partners and clients to understand their needs. Interpret research and incorporate into ongoing strategies
* Think visually and collaborate with designers, stakeholders and other relevant departments to develop, iterate and refine concepts
* Demonstrate a technical understanding of how to facilitate collaboration with development partners. Focus on problem solving, implementation and creation of timelines
* Exhibit excellent communication (oral and written) skills
* Balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
* Adhere to and appreciate brand heritage and identity guidelines
* Demonstrate an understanding of how client segmentation affects design
* Learn and adhere to Bank policies and procedures
* Demonstrate familiarity with Web Compliance Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and their implications for digital design and interaction models
What skills you will use:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in web design, interaction design, visual design, design or related UX/UI field
* 3-5 years experience in UI/UX, interaction design, user research/testing, and utilization of a broad range of methodologies such as storyboarding, prototyping, written specifications, and user scenarios using various tools
* Ability to design simple solutions to complex workflows and create interfaces that are intuitive, beautiful and user-friendly
* Ability to create visual design compositions while leveraging existing brand elements such as typography, color palette and imagery
* Expert skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
* Experience designing motion graphics and animation is a bonus
* Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
* Proactive self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.