First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Founded in 2014, Gradifi was created to ease the burden of student loan debt. We spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, and we also make sure things are looking up for our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
Common goals, uncommon potential
We're looking for a solid senior-level full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and will be an active participant in the development community.
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
* Build and maintain code related to our core product.
* Identify and establish expertise in an area of the codebase that provides value to the team-team members are encouraged to specialize and take ownership.
* Collaborate with team members to arrive at processes and standards that adhere to industry best practices.
* Assist with the support of the application.
* Leverage your experience in helping us improve the product.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* Experience with React, Node, Flux / mobx.
* 5+ years of contemporary experience building scale web applications in a managed language-preferably in .NET. Familiarity with 'Gang of Four' patterns.
* Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB.
* Knowledge of Publisher / Subscriber architectures: NServiceBus or Rebus.
* Experience with mobile web development.
* Familiarity with MSMQ or RabbitMQ.
* Experience with BDD or TDD. Familiarity with Moq, NUnit, Autofac, Mocha, Sinon, etc.
* Experience (and comfort) with Git.
* Developer level operations proficiency. Ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.
* Comfortable working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure-experience with Ruby and / or PowerShell a strong plus.
* Experience with tooling: WinDBG, Perfmon, SysInternals, Fiddler, Chrome Developer Tools, Reflector, JetBrain's suite, SQL Profiler, etc.
* Experience working with the Atlassian tools: Jenkins, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.
* Practical knowledge and real world experience building secure applications-e.g. 201 CMR 17.00, ISO 27001, etc.
* Ecommerce experience at scale is a big plus. Knowledge of accounting would also be helpful.
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.