First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Information Security supports the business's objectives by implementing state-of-the-art cybersecurity technologies and practices so that we are well prepared to protect the Bank's systems and data from cyberattacks and other unplanned disruptions.
Discover the independence to grow and drive change
As an Information Security Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to visit First Republic clients and business managers to perform desktop and/or laptop security assessments. After performing a security assessment of the target computing system, you'll provide immediate feedback to the business manager or client with your recommendations, if any, for improving the security posture of the target computing environment.
What you'll do as an Information Security Specialist:
* Provide desktop and laptop security assessments for First Republic clients, arranging your schedule to ensure that any travel is minimized and cost-effective.
* Review and adjust (with the client's authorization) operating system (OS) level security settings (e.g., firewall settings, antivirus settings, patch and OS update settings), application security settings (e.g., browser-based security settings, email client settings) and network security settings (e.g., wireless router configurations).
* Assist in marketing the security assessment program and make recommendations to modify the marketing of the program based on feedback received from the bankers and clients.
* Provide eDiscovery and forensics services in support of the First Republic eDiscovery and forensics program; this includes acquiring data from custodians in a forensically sound manner and documenting all steps involved in the search and retrieval of electronically stored information.
* Monitor the security incident and event monitoring (SIEM) system and respond to, document, and resolve information security incidents as defined in the Incident Response Standards and Procedures.
* Provide support for the First Republic Access Review Program, which is a process whereby application user rights are reviewed on a regular basis with the business owner.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent
* Security certifications (for example, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, GIAC Certified Incident Handler) (preferred)
* Knowledge of antivirus, antispam and operating systems security configurations and vulnerabilities
* The ability to assess and interpret security logs and events and provide remedial actions to resolve issues or make appropriate recommendations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact with First Republic clients in a professional and articulate manner
* Superior documentation skills
* Experience working with Mac and Windows Operating System environments and applications, Active Directory, various authorization and authentication mechanisms and software, and TCP/IP networks
* The ability to design, resource and complete projects independently, with minimal supervision
* Excellent time management skills and punctuality, to ensure that the assessments are performed at the scheduled time and within the allocated time
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.