The Manager of Corporate Affairs Digital Content Delivery will lead products and solutions responsible for cross-platform content development, deployment & publication, measurement, and optimization across Corporate Affairs products and solutions. This includes both internal and external Corporate Affairs channels, including the global corporate intranet PfizerWorld, Pfizer.com, Pfizer's social media, and other global and regional assets.
Responsibilities will include hands-on collection of business requirements / functional analysis, content collection and organization, preliminary solution design, analytics & measurement strategy, content management, optimization, and maintenance for Corporate Affairs products, solutions, and projects. The lead will provide functional content delivery expertise for the Agile team of scrum masters, developers, and testers on the systems they have designed.
* Lead and/or performs functional analysis of business requirements, content collection, organization, management, optimization and maintenance for a portfolio of CA Products and Solutions.
* Responsible to work closely with Client Partners and CA Products and Solutions Delivery lead to ensure high quality delivery of content and verification.
* Lead will be accountable for day-to-day operations of content delivery into channels, establishing local and global alignment and inclusion of content strategies into Colleague and Customer experience.
* Lead will be the orchestrator for preparing, deploying, and verifying content and continuously improving the content delivery process.
* Lead will be expected to collaborate with CA business units and functions, Marketing Technologies COE, and with other work-streams to ensure strong alignment.
* Establish relationships with customers and members of the project team and liaises between our customers and technical members of the project team, ensuring that the project team understands the content management and delivery process
* Ensure quality of delivered content and analytics
* Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
* Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
The role requires a mix of technology skills and planning, organizing, collaboration and leadership skills.
* Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Science, or related field.
* 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Information Technology industry with at least 1 year of content management and delivery experience.
* Excellent skills in analysis, strategic thinking and planning, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
* Working knowledge of systems life cycle and experience in implementing improvements in IT processes and capabilities is required. Working knowledge of the ITIL and Agile Framework.
* Proven progressive experience as an IT technology professional, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry.
* High level of awareness of internal and external content management technology trends.
* Experience with Agile development & participation in Agile teams
* Ability to synthesize many ongoing complex requests and backlog to prioritize requirements, functions and features for greatest customer value.
* Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner
* Ability to think critically; to recognize and anticipate a problem (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement or communicate the best solution in a timely manner.
* Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal technical staff, D&T Management and vendors.
* Generation of appropriate documentation: project plans, requirements documents, use cases, storyboards
* Demonstrated effective organization and time management
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results under aggressive schedules
* Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
* Ability to function in a dynamic work environment
* Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment with indirect resources geographically distributed.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet business deadline.
* Passion for innovation and strong external orientation
* Experience with IT service design & process, project management, and continuous improvement frameworks
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Candidate will be expected to travel to Pfizer locations as needed
* Non-standard work hours may be required based on project deliverables and business needs
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: 7/3/2019
* Additional Location Information: New York, NY, Collegeville, PA or Peapack, NJ
* Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.