This role is responsible for the Vendor Management Strategy, and the Portfolio and Operational Performance Measurement for the Digital Solutions & Enablement Organization.
As part of this role, this colleague will lead regularly scheduled vendor reviews, maintain an in depth understanding of our vendor contracts, and sourcing model for the broad scope of services provided to drive to an aligned vendor strategy that aligns staffing strategies and pricing with our organizational goals.
This role will also be responsible for defining Key Operational metrics, Customer Satisfaction and standardized reporting for Leadership to be able to make strategic decisions about the organization. This role will be responsible for establishing monthly status reports for our portfolio of projects across Patient, HCP, Payer, Clinical and other Solution Towers, and be the primary liaison to the Portfolio team for Digital & Technology.
* Understand DSE strategy and define key performance metrics that align to the strategic goals of the organization.
* Deliver Monthly Dashboards to Senior Leadership that demonstrate DSE performance against the strategy
* Manage and oversee vendor relationship, including contract management for project, program, and operational objectives.
* Collaborate with senior leadership to plan, organize, and execute on a vendor management strategy on sourcing strategies for the organization to maximize the use of internal and external resources while controlling costs.
* Responsibility for direct and indirect reporting of contingent labor force for projects and proposals.
* Deliver Monthly Status reports on our broad portfolio of projects in partnership with the Digital & Technology Portfolio Team.
* Work with Solution and Platform lead to establish appropriate baselines metrics and design consistent dashboards for all Solution Towers and report out over baseline to determine
* Establish Methods to determine Customer Satisfaction and periodic reviews to evaluate the overall benefit of DSE Solutions, and identify and eliminate adoption barriers
* Standardize metrics of solutions, and vendor selection to measure overall cost to Pfizer, and cost to customer to ensure all solutions are accurately priced
* Produce monthly leadership deck that consolidates all performance metrics by tower in a consumable, format fit for the audience
* Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering or Technology Management preferred with related field and proven technical experience with emphasis on software development and maintenance.
* 7+ years of relevant experience as an information technology professional in one or many roles such as a software developer, technical project manager, systems administrator, database administrator, systems engineer, computer engineer or support specialist.
* Proven progressive experience as an IT technology professional, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry.
* Must have the ability to prioritize issues and drive progress in ambiguous situations.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence outcomes, and to deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate on senior leadership teams.
* Ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals and groups at multiple levels across the organization.
* Demonstrated experience in vendor negotiations with cited impacts to strategic direction
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships, influence outcomes, and deliver effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
* Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner & able to influence resources outside of immediate span of control.
* Ability to lead in a complex, matrix environment with geographically distributed resources.
* Excellent skills in analysis, critical thinking and planning, oral and written communication, consensus building, facilitation, negotiation and the ability to readily learn a new business area.
* Technology solutions delivery in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment a bonus.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Some Travel will be required as part of this role. Expectations around travel will vary but you will need to be capable of travel within the region and to other regions.
* Our business is a 7x24x365 endeavor. This role may on occasion require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 1, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.