HubSpot's Business Operations team is responsible for most of the corporate systems we use to run our business. Our portfolio includes CRM and its peripherals, billing, subscription management, finance & accounting, recruiting, business intelligence systems, and more. While we use the best third party tools on the market, we also have an inclination to build our own apps when we know we can do it better.
In this role you will work on a small team responsible for a set of mission-critical business processes. You will work with system owners, product managers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to continuously improve our business processes and the systems that underpin them. We focus on high-impact, large, cross-functional projects that improve our most important KPIs or fundamentally change the way we operate. Yet we also have an ownership model so you will maintain what you build.
Here's what you'll be doing in this role:
* Become an expert in a certain part of our business and earn the trust of our business owners
* Analyze problems to find the best available solution
* Translate business requirements into implementation plans
* Build customized solutions on our third party applications
* Spec, build, and monitor system integrations
* Relentlessly focus on quality - quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
* Obsess over data and data models
* Work under pressure - it comes with the territory when you're in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
* Be an exceptional collaborator
If you like solving hard problems, become energized in high pressure situations, and want to work with amazing peers - please apply and come help us make HubSpot an even more successful company.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.