Exceptional customer experiences are built by teams of people and connected software applications working together with a common understanding. At HubSpot, we are building a platform that enables a growing ecosystem of customers and partners to bring that promise to life. And the HubSpot Developer Experience, the foundation of that ecosystem, is being reimagined for external developers to extend the capabilities of HubSpot in limitless ways.
We're looking for a senior product leader to tackle this crucial and high-profile initiative. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers, product designers, the developer relations team, and other business leaders to plan and execute the Developer Experience product strategy. You will lead your product team to scope and deliver both iterative improvements and major new features, design a smooth migration path from existing tools, and prioritize work to realize the long-term developer experience vision. The developer ecosystem is crucial to the future of HubSpot and has top executive sponsorship - you'll be right out in front.
If you're curious to learn more about our Platform approach, read up on it here: 5 Reasons to get excited about the HubSpot Platform
In this role, you'll get to:
* Drive our go-to market strategy and product roadmap for the developer experience.
* Guide new product ideas from initial concept, through exploration, to product launch and continuous iteration.
* Engage deeply with our developer community, understand their needs, and advocate for them across the product team.
* Use data to identify product gaps and opportunities, to prioritize work, and to influence stakeholders across the organization.
* Define metrics and set targets that measure the success of HubSpot's platform.
* Work closely with other product, design, and engineering leaders as well as business stakeholders to realize our developer experience vision.
We are looking for people who have:
* Ideally deep product management expertise coupled with a technical background (former developers, engineers, technical product managers, etc.)
* Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate - often without perfect information
* Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
* Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
* Willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.