The Web Team impacts the global growth of HubSpot's core products by developing sites, applications, and experiences for the HubSpot brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators and other areas of the business. We're on a mission to build the best web experience in the world.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Develop websites and full-stack Web Apps, also tackling:
* International messaging platforms
* Playing with data
* Cloud services
* Partnering with and influencing leaders across marketing
* Build microsites that drive business value, attract organic traffic and make an impact
* Ingest, create and manage APIs
* Explore new technologies and figure out where to use them
* Keep learning and advancing your skills by digging into code
* Get important work done while caring about the quality
* Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same
* Be a part of a team that's as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
We are looking for people who:
* Ideally have 4+ years of web development experience
* Familiar with server-side development such as Node.js
* Familiar with building full stack applications
* Experience with creating middleware
* Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React.js) and templating systems (EJS)
* Working knowledge of RESTful services
* Experience with Git
* Database modeling familiarity
* Organized with great attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with NextJS
* Experience with GraphQL
* Familiar with Serverless
* Familiar with microservices
* Familiar with networking
The Web team partners closely with business leaders, so we look for comfort building relationships and influencing. We're excited to learn about you and your goals - let us know what's important to you!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is the world's leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 25,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot's software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, and Berlin, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you'll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.