Our Growth Product Group at HubSpot is focused on experimentation and accelerating the journey of our customers beginning with our freemium products. We're a growing team with a critical mission for HubSpot's business. We want to help millions of organizations around the world grow by empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot's products the way they want to. To achieve this, Growth Product Group focuses on acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization across the entire HubSpot product platform.
We're searching for a Senior Product Designer with direct experience practicing product-focused growth. Read an article from the Product Group Leader of Growth: Building a Team of Growth: What I've Learned from Failure, Experimentation & Inclusion
What does Growth Design at HubSpot Look Like
* We are mission focused on our customers' experience, and our Growth Designers understand how to balance that with business critical objectives
* Strategic thinker who can evaluate high-leverage opportunities to drive business growth through design
* Expert in stakeholder management with the ability to gain alignment across multiple departments and disciplines.
* Strong advocate in experimentation as a framework for learning and applying those learnings to achieve business outcomes.
* Proven track record of growing key business metrics through design-led initiatives
What you will be doing
* Crafting a design vision informed by data that creates healthy, engaged customers as well as tangible business results.
* Partnering with cross-functional teams like business intelligence, sales, marketing, and customer success to create experiences that delight users and customers at each stage of their journey
* Analyzing and monitoring qualitative and quantitative data on HubSpot usage to develop world-class user experiences
* Be adaptable and flexible in designing and executing experiments
* Continuing to evangelize growth design at HubSpot, helping to bring that to our broader design org while continuing to level up the Growth Design team
We're looking for those who have
* Have experience doing Growth Design and experimentation
* Have a developed sense for how to balance speed, quality, and consistency of design, particularly as it pertains to growth and experimentation
* Have a sixth sense for how to provide and encourage thoughtful feedback on designs as well as identify overlaps and efficiencies between team member's projects
* Inherent curiosity about how humans think, behave, and interact with technology
* High degree of experience with a vector and prototyping tool of choice (Sketch, Adobe and InVision are ours)
* At least three to five years of UX Design experience
* Successful experience working collaboratively with Engineering, Product Management, and UX Research
* A strong desire to always be learning and tackling new challenges in a fast-paced environment
* Nice to have, but not required: undergraduate degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field
How do we design at HubSpot?
Design at HubSpot is both grounded in experience design fundamentals and a deep belief that small autonomous teams are the best way to get excellent work in customer's hands. Our team operates out of a robust Design System Canvas. Read more about it on our blog: Keeping your design system evergreen
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot provides a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.