HubSpot's Security and Risk team is responsible for building, monitoring and maintaining an internal control environment which enables us to manage our technology risk and comply with our regulatory obligations while supporting the rapid growth and development objectives of the business. We are looking for an IT audit and compliance professionals who possess imagination, creativity and vision which can be employed to build control processes and solutions that are tailored to the unique needs of our organization. Our team focuses on a lot more than just audit. We specialize in high-impact, cross-functional projects typically driven by our risk management and compliance needs, which can fundamentally change how critical business process operate. In this role, you will collaborate with system owners, product managers, engineers, users and business leaders to continuously improve our business processes and the systems which underpin them.
You will join a small team which is responsible for managing the audit and compliance efforts associated with key IT impacting regulations and standards such as SOX and GDPR. Our team is obsessively focused on automating manual audit tasks by exploiting the unique integration capabilities of our primarily SaaS system environment to gather, manage and report on audit data on ongoing real time basis. We are guided by the mission to develop innovative solutions that reduce the compliance burden on our employees so that they spend less time on administrative tasks and more time doing their best work.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Become an authority on all things audit and compliance.
* Perform risk and control assessments to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
* Coordinate audit requests and meetings between system/control owners and internal/external auditors.
* Translate business and control requirements into the design of features and enhancements in our compliance tools.
* Participate in system development or acquisition projects and provide guidance to teams on risk and control considerations.
* Document new systems, businesses or acquired entities, including data mapping and flowcharting.
* Escalate issues to senior management, develop and negotiate remediation plans and track issues to resolution.
We are looking for people who:
* Are highly organized, have a relentless attention to detail and obsess over the quality of your work.
* Like tackling hard problems and can operate autonomously to solve them.
* Are comfortable multi-tasking and performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
* Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Are an extraordinary collaborator and possess the ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders from diverse areas of the business.
* Are comfortable taking initiative and accepting responsibility for assigned tasks under minimal supervision.
* Are service-oriented, yet assertive and persuasive.
* Have 3-5 years of technical IT audit experience with standard internal IT controls such as access, change and operations management
* Have hands-on experience in scoping, planning and executing audits and projects.
* Have a CISA, CPA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification. This is a preferred qualification and not required.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia) and Paris (France).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.