Our North American Finance Shared Services team is seeking an accounting systems specialist that has a track record of consistently delivering quality and accurate work in a high-performance culture. We are looking for a strong, ambitious, and self-motivated individual to work in our Accounting Center of Excellence (ACE) organization. This person needs to be willing to dive into the details, understand the process and recommend the best course of action towards automation and efficiencies. We are looking for qualified candidates who can adapt quickly to change. As the #6 company on the Forbes 2018 Fortune 500 list with over $190 billion in revenue, McKesson provides for a challenging environment where successful candidates can pride themselves on achieving high levels of professional excellence.
This position is responsible for supporting automation in the accounting organization with our current systems and will help drive new accounting system technologies. The ideal candidate will have an accounting, finance, or related discipline but with a focus on software, technology, and customer service. There will be considerable interface with internal customers and this role will support compliance with internal and external auditors.
4+ years mix of accounting, finance, and/or systems experience within a large size company
* Advanced MS Excel (VBA, Power Query, Power Pivots, Arrays, DAX)
* Experience with Blackline, Winshuttle and/or related tools
* SAP or similar large ERP system experience
* Comfortable building dashboards and KPIs using platforms such as Power BI and/or Tableau
* Knowledge of Business Warehouse (BW)
* Knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
* Strong customer service skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Any object-oriented programing experience is a plus
* Strong organizational skills, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
* Effective prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
* Self-motivated, accountable, and results oriented
* Adaptable to a fast-paced and changing environment/technology
* Strategic thinker and problem solver
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
4- year degree in accounting/finance with a focus on MIS or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.