* Will be responsible for following the standards of McKesson for Identity, MFA, Access Management and related environments
* Performs hands on support and implementations of IAM solutions across multiple platforms as required, including but not limited to federation and backend development
* Provide expert advice and assistance relating to all aspects of identity to broader IT, BU, and International teams, while communicating concepts of IAM to a broad range of audiences inside and outside of the team
* Gather and document technical requirements needed for integration with IDM, Access Manager, Privileged Access Services etc.
* Collaborate closely with the various global Security, Information Technology, BU, and application teams to insure IAM tools, configurations, and industry best practices are implemented uniformly across the enterprise
* Frequently evaluate IAM technologies and service ensuring leadership is aware of the current IDM industry landscape
* Create and maintain technical documentation such as SOPs, design documents, operational drawings, manuals, etc.
* Stays current on latest technologies and trends
* Participate in On-Call rotation
* Provide light project management duties as needed and where required.
* Enhances information competence by answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
* Maintains an understanding of key Business Unit initiatives to provide effective Identity services and solutions
* Provide escalation leadership and support when needed for AD, IAM tools, backend servers and databases, etc.
* Perform additional work as requested
6+ years experience in integrating, developing, or administering security solutions in a large organization
* Experience in analysis and design work, with potential ability to develop and communicate architectural concepts, end state vision, and technology roadmaps.
* Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, or other directory systems
* Experience with IAM technologies, and integrating with third-party applications
* Knowledge of federation and SSO technologies such as SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, ADFS, or Multifactor Authentication
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* Experience with web services using REST/SOAP
* Strong Project and Time Management skills
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
* Able to exercise professional judgment within defined policies and procedures
* Understanding of one or more control frameworks such as NIST, HIPAA-HITECH, SSAE 16, PCI, HITRUST, ISO 27001, etc. Solid understanding of SOX and other regulations related to Identity and Access Management including GDPR.
* Experience with relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
* Preferred experience with cloud-based Identity services such as Microsoft Azure AD
* Preferred experience with customer identity solutions
* Preferred experience configuring identity providers such as ADFS
* Solid understanding of current web and web application servers.
* Familiar with healthcare, privacy, or financial compliance regulations and IT and security frameworks and standards
* OSCP, SANS/GIAC, CISSP or similar professional certifications is a plus
* Must show progressive advancement in responsibility including deep troubleshooting technical skills
* Ability to mentor junior staff and be a technical leader
* Proactive, Self-motivated, and goal oriented
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.