We are seeking a senior SAP BW Analyst/Developer to support McKesson's growing 3PL distribution business.
* Design and develop BW back end objects and both SAP and non SAP extractors to support McKesson's 3PL and Specialty core distribution business
* Create and manage data feeds, BEx queries and Business Objects reporting like WEBi reports to support our distribution business analytic needs. Data will come from various sources like SAP ECC, SAP BW, Oracle, SQL server, salesforce.com
* Partner with business to address priority business challenges as well as develop future state vision and roadmap for data and analytics.
* Partner with business users to understand requirements; analyze problems; identify gaps; write specifications; design, build and test solutions both from a project and support perspective.
* Schedule and monitor BW data loads/jobs and BOBJ report delivery
* Support and lead BW upgrades upgrades - includes version research and testing
* Actively review and facilitates the resolution of systems issues and/or support requests
* Document solutions as part of knowledge transfer; provide and support KT to off-shore team.
* Work collaboratively with Business SMEs, Project and Portfolio Management team, IT infrastructure and SAP Business Analyst teams.
* Continuously improve processes and operations
* Keep abreast of latest technology and tools
4+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP systems solutions.
* Demonstrated understanding of core business processes including order to cash, procure to pay, financial, supply chain.
* 10+ years hand-on experience in SAP BW and SAP HANA
* Expertise in both BW and ECC back end object development and support - extractors, datasources, DSO's, infocubes, multiproviders, infosets, open hubs, APD's, infopackages, DTP's.
* Expertise in monitoring BW data loads and troubleshooting and working with off-shore team to resolve data load issues.
* Proficient in researching, tracking and resolving data issues from Business Objects to SAP BW and SAP ECC.
* Expertise developing BW Queries using BEx Query Designer and building Business Objects universes and WEBi reports.
* Experience in writing and debugging ABAP code.
* Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments.
* Ability to effectively prioritize in a complex technical environment.
* Demonstrated change leadership skills (i.e. ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, engage correct stakeholders, etc.)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Experience in various Business objects tools - Web Intelligence; IDT; UDT; Live Office; Data Federator; BI Launchpad; CMC; Scheduling.
* Experience connecting to and building business objects universes on SQL Server; Oracle; Salesforce; Google Analytics;
* Experience with Agile Methodology and agile certifications and SAFe Agilist experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong collaboration and customer-focused skills with an ability to create visible value.
4-year degree in business, finance, accounting or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.