What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* 3+ years of hands on experience developing and designing strong Ab Initio based solutions
* Experience with the broader Ab Initio tool suite such as Express>It and Continuous Flows
* Proficiency with Linux, including strong shell scripting skills
* Demonstrated understanding of how Ab Initio applications and systems interact with the underlying hardware ecosystem
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of several advanced Ab Initio concepts such as, project architecture, meta-programming, vectors, parallelism, performance tuning, debugging, SMP/MPP architectures, platform integrations (Hadoop, Java, C, etc.)
We'd Love to See:
* CI/CD, Jenkins, automation experience
* Experience with Control Center
Impact You'll Make:
The Healthcare IT group within TransUnion provides strategic engineering, quality assurance and technical support for TransUnion's fastest-growing division-Healthcare. This Ab-I Developer role will focus on one of our wide range of solutions: eScan Coverage Discovery, a services platform to find insurance coverage for uncompensated care.
* Participate and oversee the design and development of complex Ab Initio applications
* Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze and implement requirements
* Deliver code with consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications
* Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams
* Ensure Transunion design patterns, frameworks, and architectural standards are implemented consistently across the organization
* Own quality of code and application development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Developer, Applications Programming
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.