What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We are seeking a Global Technology (GT) Governance, Risk & Compliance Coordinator to assist in advancing our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) function through data, processes and analysis. The individual in this role will apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and self-motivation to identify and gather new data identifying risk sources and views, communicate the risk impact and dependencies, and organize the output to reduce the potential risk to GT and the enterprise. Acting as a liaison between the GRC, senior GT leaders and the GT Analytics teams, this position will add value in the areas of governance, project management and risk mitigation. This position requires excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence leaders across the organization.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Experience: 4+ years of professional experience with an IT background involving identity and access management, vulnerabilities management, infrastructure security, data security, physical security, audit or business continuity/disaster recovery. Project management experience highly desired and industry information security certification a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar).
* Data and Analysis: Familiarity handling data using industry-standard tools, such as Tableau, and experience in manipulating the data to express actionable recommendations.
* Risk Framework: General understanding of information security policies and standards, and regulatory/framework compliance (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/27002, or NIST SP 800-53)
* Problem solving: Ability to quickly identify and resolve problems and to gather and analyze information skillfully, getting to the root cause.
We'd love to see:
* Communication: Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Interpersonal skills: Must possess strong people skills and professionalism with the ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues at all levels; must have a strong customer-focused attitude with the ability to listen, understand and respond quickly to customers.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in IT, Computer Science, Business, or other relevant topics; experience and / or understanding of IT risk preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
* Create multi-level data analysis and trending and clearly communicating cause/effect relationships; own several sets of data gathering and analyses.
* Track system enhancement requests, laisse with the application developers, communicate with impacts and schedules of changes to internal users and perform testing as needed.
* Work under the direction of GRC relationship managers by managing action items specific to GT leaders, pulling necessary data, completing meeting minutes and preparing meeting materials.
* Assist in the creation and on-going maturity of the GT Governance function by establishing internal partnerships, processes and technical documentation.
* Research new angles to identify and manage IT risks and aid in connecting them to business or enterprise risks.
* Perform various levels of root cause analysis and own assembling the recommendations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Governance, Risk and Compliance
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.