What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
"We are empowering a marketplace that can offer consumers a broad array of financial options to buy homes, cars, durable goods and all of the necessities in life that, in our absence, would be nearly impossible to afford." -Tim McCarthy; VP
* A manager with 2-3 years of experience who can manage cross-functional teams through the design, implementation and ongoing delivery in an Agile software development environment with onsite and remote team members
* Knowledge in the areas of Software Development, SDLC, Resource Management, and Process Improvement
* Technical aptitude and ability to explain complex technical capabilities and analytical concepts to business teams and leadership
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in business and/or technology or an equivalent educational and work experience with typically up to 7 years of experience
We'd Love to See:
* Experience designing and implementing succession planning, high potential development, organization design, strategic workforce planning, change management processes, and employee engagement programs
* Master's degree and/or 5 years of experience in leadership, or related field
* Multiple years experience with Linux, Unix, SAS, Ab Initio, FTP, SFTP, and Big Data
* Experience in the credit reporting, financial services, or direct marketing industry
Impact You'll Make:
Expectations in the first 90 days:
* Learn our structure, products, capabilities and metrics, while supporting customers batch strategies
* Direct subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies to ensure successful batch implementations, on time and on budget subject to a moderate level of control and review
What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days:
* Directly and indirectly carry out management responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work
* Set performance objectives; appraise performance, associate development, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and implementing processing improvements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Customer Engagement
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.