What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Business process mapping experience
* Process data mining experience
* Understanding of Databases/File Structures: DB2, Oracle, MS Access, SQL
* High level understanding of software development methods and Data Manipulation Tools, such as SAS, Ab Initio
* Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
* Bachelor degree or years 7+ years of equivalent work experience.
We'd love to see:
* Ability to create and present business and technical ideas to senior TransUnion leadership and/or client/prospect audiences comprised of individuals with various levels of technical skill sets to generate value add batch programs and gain buy-in.
* Ability to improve TransUnion's competitive position and helps drive revenue through development of new batch solutions.
* Ability to draw insights from data analysis:
* You will mine internal data and perform segmentation analyses on batch products and revenue
* You will translate qualitative information (through surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one interviews) into fact-based results, leading to actionable recommendations
* You'll work to understand and improve the operational impact of new and existing products
* Act as the liaison between various business units to implement custom processes and solutions.
Impact You'll Make:
* First 90 days and beyond-you will contribute to TransUnion's efforts to grow its U.S. batch business, through the innovation of new product, the streamlining of existing product and the integration of new data sources.
* You will contribute to the creation and maintenance of the business strategy for Batch by working on key initiatives:
* Establish and maintain VOC feedback loop between client engagement and product/vertical teams on new and existing products.
* Educate and influence internal partners (vertical, product, and Technology teams) on best-practice approaches gleaned from current and previous experiences.
* Identify application deficiencies and/or process gaps; identify and implement solutions in order to meet department goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Business Operations
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.