As part of the Cash Management team provides leadership, subject matter expertise and best in class support to our internal and external customers on cash management products, services and solutions. Specifically focused on ACH products, implementations and operational support. Lead efforts with third-party Cash Management vendors supporting our ACH business (Fiserv, Bottom line) to research, troubleshoot, test and implement new Cash Management products and solutions. Assist Cash Management Specialists, and take lead when necessary, to troubleshoot complex urgent customer issues which can involve significant customer impact or financial loss. Display professionalism, provide expertise on customer interactions and promote a positive image of Investors Bank Cash Management services.
* Provide leadership and subject matter expert in support of the Cash Management Help Desk to troubleshoot complex commercial customer challenges and issues across the entire portfolio of Cash Management solutions. Set direction to team members and make decisions on the options and solutions to rectify urgent customer support issues and avoid significant customer impact.
* Create and setup new and existing commercial customers for Cash Management ACH and positive pay products. Conduct training of commercial customers on use of bank's Cash Management products via telephone, remote computer access or in person. Travel to customer location as required.
* Project manage, facilitate and lead new Cash Management solution implementations including vendor management, creating or updating operational policies and procedures, developing workflows, internal and external communication customer conversion planning, customer training, testing, data validation and bank-wide rollout. Examples include Commercial Online Banking, International ACH and Third-Party ACH.
* Lead Cash Management system application upgrades, system conversions or bank conversions including product mapping, test script writing and documentation, testing, creating/updating manuals, policies and procedures and data validation.
* Act as a liaison between Cash Management Sales, Retail staff, Business Bankers, vendors and Deposits and Technology staff. Manage, lead and work with vendors to provide customer issues resolution. Other duties as assigned.
* Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification required. Bachelors' Degree and 5-10 years of Cash Management or Bank Operations expert experience. Ability to work independently, must possess decision making skills and ability to use digression to rectify potential significant customer issues.
* Strong customer service skills and etiquette, PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, familiarity and comfort with using commercial banking transactional and cash management type application systems, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to adjust work schedule, overtime as needed to accommodate workload and ability to travel for customer support.
About Investors Bancorp
Investors Bancorp is a holding company for Investors Bank.