The KYC QA Supervisor has the primary responsibility for the daily management of the team of the Retail Administration KYC Quality Assurance Team. Additionally the supervisor is responsible for the efficient and timely risk assessment of the KYC CDD program across all of its work streams. The work streams include New to bank (Commercial & Consumer), Existing customers (Commercial & Consumer), CRE, CNI, Government, Remittances, RFI desk and resubmits. These work streams consists of on-boarded relationships, existing relationships, Trigger events, RFI's, remittances, loan reviews, signor changes but not limited to these. The supervisor role is responsible for the efficient, timely execution and reporting of the QA program requirements. Additionally to monitor the effectiveness of the corrective action plans put into action by the respective stakeholders. The focus of this role is ensuring the KYC CDD program is being properly executed as required by the Bank Secrecy Act and as defined by the Bank's Risk/BSA Department.
* Manage the workflow of the QA analysts to ensure the proper execution of the QA program against the targeted SLA's. The management of the workflow is a manual process of generating sample sizes, the cadence of testing, assigning of test cases, tracking of execution and completion, generation of metrics, and status updates. Resolve any bottle necks in order to ensure no backlog occurs and weekly updates are provided via dashboards the supervisor will create and populate.
* Interact with various stakeholders to provide regular feedback on how improving their work streams to mitigate the identified risks with defined timelines and measurable objectives.
* Review the results of the testing program and create the reporting summaries and metrics to be shared with the corresponding stakeholders The development of the reporting summaries will entail encapsulating the risk assessment summaries from each testing sample into executive level reporting that clearly defines the risks to the 3 root cause categories -- people, process, and regulatory.
* Develop ongoing enhancements to the QA program to ensure compliance with Regulatory and Industry practices. These enhancements will consist of updating procedures, testing tools, and tracking mechanisms to keep in line with regulatory and industry current practices.
* Track the approved corrective action plans by the corresponding stakeholders to ensure effectiveness in improving the quality results by building a tracking program that tracks key milestones and target end date for the completion of the corrective action plan. Provide a defined cadence of the progress of the corrective action plan testing results that is aligned with the time frame.
* Validate and analyze the effectiveness of the KYC CDD Program by performing risk assessments against regulatory and industry changes on an ongoing basis. Keep up to date on changes and providing feedback to stakeholders.
* 2-3 KYC QA analysts
* Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years retail and commercial banking experience including personal and business account opening on-boarding
* 3+years of Quality Assurance
* 2+ years of Quality Control experience
* Must be Knowledgeable in KYC/CIP/CDD regulations
* 2+ years of proven people management experience
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Analytical abilities
* Oral and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work in a challenging fast paced environment
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* 2-3 Compliance Testing experience
* Green Belt in Six Sigma
About Investors Bancorp
Investors Bancorp is a holding company for Investors Bank.