R1 RCM Inc. is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1® is a publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization's infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
The Technical Implementation Associate at R1 will be a team member within Technology Deployment, a team which delivers proprietary healthcare technology across a managed service environment. The Technical Implementation Associate will be an important team member within Technology Deployment, which delivers proprietary healthcare technology across a managed service environment. The Technical Implementation Associate will be responsible for partnering with various stakeholders and functions to integrate and deliver R1 revenue cycle technology products to new and existing customers and works in context of a project plan to deliver tasks on time. The tasks may be related to defining technical project requirements, leading integration efforts, coordinating testing and resolving issues stemming from deployment activities.
A successful candidate will have a solution-oriented mindset and demonstrated experience working in a highly technical environment, managing cross-functional tasks and delivering projects on a scheduled timeline. The Technical Implementation Associate will identify and resolve issues swiftly while identifying and giving visibility to project risks.
The Technical Implementation Associate will report into a Manager of Technology Deployment.
* Serving as the technical project lead for new technology integrations and client-facing technology implementations
* Acting as the technical lead for integrated R1 deployment project; working with various stakeholders (Operations, Development, QA, etc.) to ensure that critical project dates are achieved
* Identifying potential performance improvement opportunities or best practices and make recommendations to clients on how to integrate new functionality/best practice into current workflow
* Partnering with client report writers/developers during the file development stage, which includes data mapping, file development, QA, and enablement of daily file processing
* Gathering requirements and translating them into cross-application configuration and testing of the technology platform
* Identifying and understanding issues within the tool suite and manage the issues to resolutions across the R1 technology suite
* Problem-solving to resolve outstanding integration issues pre and post-deployment to ensure an optimal customer experience upon go-live
* Other duties assigned may include, but are not limited to; ticket submission and follow up, project go-live support, initial issue troubleshooting
* A Bachelor's degree with a preferred concentration in Health Information Management, Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
* 1-3 years of implementation, application support or technical project management experience
* Project management skills for client technology implementations
* SQL database (select statements and joins) experience is required
* A keen ability to think outside of the box and manage project demands in a rapidly changing environment
* Microsoft Excel (data formats, file formats, etc.)
* A basic understanding of HL7 and other healthcare data standards
* Experience in a healthcare organization
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit: R1RCM.com.
R1 is a provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management (RCM) services.