R1 RCM Inc. is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1® is a publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization's infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
The Hyperion Planning & Essbase Administrator will support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in the development and administration of Hyperion Planning & Essbase applications. This position will partner with the FP&A supporting key business activities related to the creation and delivery of accurate, reliable financial forecasts / budgets, financials and operational results.
* Manage daily and monthly activities to support financial planning and reporting activities across the organization within and across all Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications.
* Maintains existing Hyperion Planning applications, Essbase cubes, and process flows and designs and develops additional applications and functionality as required.
* Proactively build working relationships with the Corporate FP&A and Accounting groups and related Operating Unit personnel to deliver, maintain and enhance Hyperion functionality.
* Perform administrative activities for the Oracle EPM applications: Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
* Ensures Production environment stability and performance are up to par and meet SLA agreements.
* Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects. Participates in requirements sessions and prepare detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
* Employs knowledge of Essbase to facilitate better deployment of Planning, application security and other interface tools.
* Provides alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and Oracle Hyperion product suite features and functionalities (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SmartView, FR, batch processing, etc.).
* Develops test scenarios, test scripts and leads teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
* Facilitates business end-user training and help desk training as needed
* Leads, mentors and assists software developers/engineers with technical Hyperion issues.
* Leads application development projects as assigned
* Assist with set up and maintenance of end user security, which includes creating and provisioning of user groups, filters and security profiles in alignment with the needs of the business.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, with a preferred background in IT or MIS.
* Minimum of 6 to 8 years' experience working with Hyperion Planning and Essbase Development and Administration, including 3 to 5 years as the responsible administrator.
* Experience with the Hyperion suite (Planning, Essbase, SmartView and FDMEE) a must.
* Expertise in Essbase cube analysis, design and maintenance, Essbase database administration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization.
* Understanding of Oracle ERP Cloud is required.
* Working knowledge on Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting process and functions.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to relate to all levels of management.
* Strong skills related to execution and implementation of process changes.
* Understands dependencies and interrelationships between functional components of Hyperion Planning among forms, business rules, calculation scripts, variables and Essbase databases.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into design and subsequent solution build.
* Experience with Classic methods of metadata management is highly preferred.
* ASO and BSO Essbase application development/configuration and support - Outlines, dimensions, measures, members, metadata administration with ability to design databases and complex calculations
* Experience with Essbase Excel add in, SmartView and FR reporting.
* Ability to track and complete multiple requests with conflicting priorities in a dynamic environment.
* Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and be accountable for results which may include the need for overtime work during peak activity periods.
* Possess the capacity to listen/consult/advise and provide solutions for a variety of stakeholders who may have concurrent or competing priorities.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit:R1RCM.com.
R1 is a provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management (RCM) services.