Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security - all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plans, schedules and ensures timely delivery of large projects.
* Interacts closely with clients.
* Operationally trouble shoots complex issues, co-ordinates integration of various modules and ensures compliance with expected quality standards.
* Ensures optimum utilization of resources and meeting of budgetary targets.
* Responsible for growth and development of the team.
* Functions under broad supervision.
* Bachelor's degree
* 7 or more years of related experience.
* Able to work under broad supervision.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.