Arthur J Gallagher
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Technical Analyst Lead is responsible for managing hardware, software, and network for one or multiple branches/offices/locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides internal preventive maintenance, testing, and repair of computer hardware.
* Coordinates the installation, maintenance, and support required to maintain a variety of equipment.
* Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff.
* Has authority to make project-related decisions within the branches/offices/locations.
* Leads roll out of corporate, divisional, and local initiatives.
* May supervise less senior employees and act as a mentor.
* Is subject matter expert in one or more technologies.
* Bachelors Degree
* 7 or more years related work experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Windows operating software.
* Thorough knowledge of hardware components and their functions.
* Industry recognized certification (e.g. A+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer [MCSE]).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work with internal and external customers.
* Able to work in a team environment.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.